Tips for planning a budget-friendly wedding in Perth
Getting married is a fairytale affair. Right? Or it has been depicted so in movies or Celluloid. Sure, it is a joyous occasion of two people coming together but what people don’t talk much about is the hefty price tag of organising a wedding. We at Fusion 6 understand you if you are running on a budget. Worry not! You can still organise your dream wedding with some cost-effective tips which we are going to divulge from our kitty to help the lovely couples of Perth organise a beautiful wedding.
The top tips to help you plan your special day without breaking the bank are:
1. Realistic budget: You need to be practical and set a realistic budget to understand how much money you have to start with. Allocating the overall wedding budget to different aspects like venue, catering, decorations and wedding attire is the next step. A clear understanding of financial limits helps in guiding your choices in the planning process.
2. Off-peak wedding date: Choose wedding season off-peak time to get married. During this time, the venues are cheaper and vendors provide discounted rates on services. It can help you save and also enjoy a beautiful wedding.
3. Budget-friendly venues: Don’t choose the very famous wedding venues as they will burn a hole in your pocket. Choose some alternative inexpensive venues instead of the traditional wedding halls. Public parks, community centres, art galleries, private gardens can offer you a suitable option. The venue charges are low and can prove to be different from the traditional options chosen by everyone else. You can also checkout Fusion 6 which has an affordable and best function center in perth for weddings.
4. Do It Yourself (DIY): You can use your creativity and go for do-it-yourself (DIY) options. If you are good in décor, you can do the venue decorations and floral arrangements on your own. If you know makeup, you can do your own makeup. You can take help from your family and friends. Also, lookout for affordable craft stores and repurpose stores for the decoration supplies.
5. Smaller guest list: Keep your guest list small and consider inviting only near and dear ones. You can keep an intimate ceremony at the wedding venue and throw a larger party later and some other location where it won’t cost as much as the wedding venue.
6. Negotiate with vendors: Don’t be afraid to negotiate with wedding vendors to secure the best deals. Discuss your budget constraints openly and ask if they have any special packages or discounts available. Vendors often have flexibility, especially during off-peak seasons, and may be willing to accommodate your budgetary needs.
7. Weekday or morning weddings: Choosing a weekday wedding date and morning wedding time can be a huge saving factor. The rates are maximum at the peak days and at the peak time. All weekend and night parties are more expensive. Vendors can provide concessions for the off-time events.
8. Limit the bar options: Alcohol adds up a significant expense in the overall wedding budget. Choose reasonable alcoholic options like beers, cheaper wine options. Explore alternatives bar options like a cash bar or consumption-based bar to save money.
9.Rental wedding attires: You can choose rental wedding attires. Lot of wedding fairs and expos take place in Perth where you can look out for affordable options. Buying designer wedding gowns and dresses can break your bank so go for the rental options. It will save you big and you will still have a beautiful dress to wear on your D-Day.
10. Affordable wedding Photography packages: Photography is another significant wedding expense. Lookout for photography options, compare prices, read reviews and then opt for an affordable wedding photography package. Some wedding venues might include photography as well in the wedding packages, so check out that option if it is available.
If you keep these tips in mind, we guarantee that the budget won’t shatter your dream of having a beautiful wedding. Make sure to check out Fusion 6’s wedding venues which have been named by many as the best wedding reception venues perth.