Fusion 6 Original Butter Chicken Recipe
Fusion 6, a multi-specialty Indian restaurant in Perth, offers the quintessence of India for all the occasions of life. Our restaurant is utterly Indian from the core, but at the same time understands the changing lifestyle, desires, and requirements of people residing in Perth. Therefore, we present restaurant services with fused Indian and trendier approach.
Here ‘s FUSION 6 started an Indian classic dish Recipe:
Butter Chicken: This easy Indian Original Butter Chicken Recipe makes Indian food synch. The creamy tomato sauce is similar to chicken tikka masala, but maybe even better! This creamy, irresistible restaurant entrée is one of the best-loved Indian dishes in the world. This is our package recipe.
Butter Chicken Grocery list:
1. Boneless chicken breast: 1 kg
2. Plain yogurt: 250 grams (1 cup)
3. Butter: 250 grams (1 cup)
4. Tomatoes: 6 to 8 (750 ml, or 3 cups blended)
5. Whipping cream 35% or regular coconut milk: 125 ml (1/2 cup)
Preparing the Butter Chicken:
1. Cut chicken breast (1kg) into bite-sized pieces and marinate with plain yogurt (1cup) and Paprika Powder, Salt, Ginger, Dry Garlic for 60 minutes to 48 hours in the refrigerator.
2. In a blender, puree tomatoes (6 to 8) into a smooth sauce (about 3 cups or 750ml). Whole unsalted canned tomatoes such as San Marzano are a great substitute.
Cooking the Butter Chicken:
3. Preheat the oven to 400 F and bake the marinated chicken in a deep tray for 25 minutes, until the chicken is fully cooked. You may line the pan with aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
THINGS TO BE NOTED: A clear yellow liquid will come out of the yogurt. Discard this before adding the chicken to the gravy.
4. Heat a large pan on medium-high heat and toast the cumin seeds for 15 seconds.
5. Now melt the butter (1 cup or, for a low-fat meal, 3 tbsp).
6. Add the oil and onions and cook onions down until lightly golden, about 3-4 minutes.
7. Add ginger and garlic and let cook for 30 seconds, stirring so it doesn’t burn. Next, add the blended tomato sauce (750ml or 3 cups)) and mix well until the gravy starts to bubble.
8. Turn off the heat and add cream or regular coconut milk. Else add the heavy cream and simmer for 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally. (125 ml or 1/2 cup).
9. Adjust the Heat Level to your liking by adding Chili Powder. Butter chicken is best served mild or medium.
10. Discard the yellow baking juices from the baked chicken and scoop out the pieces into the gravy. Mix well.
Serve With… plain basmati or, naan, or jasmine rice with a side of oven heated naan bread.
Fusion 6 symbolizes the fusion of Indian traditions and culture through its range of cuisines, its decor, ambiance, and music by presenting a well designed Indian restaurant in Perth with the Indian, Mughalai and Punjabi variety of cuisines. We bring you miles away in Perth, Indian emotions, Indian feel, and Indian tang at highly reasonable prices.
Our creative Kitchen is inspired by not just Indian culture eating preferences, but also present the food with a global approach. We bring you a fine-dining experience for all occasions. Our menu involves Punjabi, Mughalai and other Indian delicacies. An all-embracing buffet offers artfully prepared options that go well with any palate, and an à la carte menu caters even more choices solely for your needs. We extend the buffet and the à la carte menu for all meals at a multi-specialty Indian restaurant in Perth
At Fusion6, we present typically Punjabi, Indian and Mughalai vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods in Perth. We pride ourselves in contending the Indian souls by bringing the essence of India on important occasions of your life. Our specialty, typically cooked Punjabi cuisines with the pinch of Indian spices will take you back to the state known for its liveliness and spicy taste. You can relish these Indian dishes at Fusion6 Indian Restaurant in Perth